Update: Looking to see '24-'25 coupe in Greater SF Bay Area

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Update: Looking to see '24-'25 coupe in Greater SF Bay Area
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Stephens on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 11:29 am:

Like my previous thread on finding a '24-'25 coupe to look at in the Sacramento area... I am leaving this weekend to visit my brother in Marin County, so we would like to find one to take a look at. I am not ready to buy, I am just concerned about the seating position, among other things and would like to compare with the '26-'27 coupe.

So if you live in the greater SF Bay Area and would not mind sharing your '24-'25 coupe and knowledge, please let me know.

You can email me at tom at tvracer.com

Tom

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration