OT- Help needed locating a manual/instructions.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT- Help needed locating a manual/instructions.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter C. Strebeck on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 02:28 pm:

Just thought that I would throw out a line to see if anyone might have a lead on a manual or a copy of one.
I am currently trying to locate a copy of the instruction manual that would have come with a Barrett Drum Dokter, Model B-500. I have been looking for a while now, but to no avail. Any help that anyone might be able to offer would be most definitely appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 04:44 pm:

Peter,

Take a look at this web page. There are links to several manual web sites that might be useful.

This page suggests getting a FMC 601 manual from Snap-On.

I did find several links for parts and cutters, too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter C. Strebeck on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 11:15 am:

Thank you for the links. I had seen both of those while searching. I would like to find a copy of the Barrett manual. I am certain that there is one out there somewhere, I just have to find the person that has it. While the ones listed in the links are "close", they are different.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 11:58 am:

Try Half Price Books

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration