What is it?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What is it?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 07:46 pm:

Was at a garage sale today and found what I think is a model t part.

The part number cast into the body is T2341. Looks like a sediment bulb but not like anyone I've seen before.

Its long and narrow no shut off valve just a drain cock at the bottom and the outlet is at the lower end and 90 degrees to the bulb.

don't ask for pictures no can do

brascarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 08:25 pm:

https://www.modeltford.com/item/2902AB.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 08:51 pm:

If it was an original,you should have bought it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 08:57 pm:

It is an original and I did buy it. This one is cast iron not brass like the repros.

brasscarguy

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration