Ot--i'mlucky

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Ot--i'mlucky
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fritz Hady Mt. Top,Pa. on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 08:02 pm:

I am so excited,I just had to share this,just found out that I'm about to receive 5 or 6 million dollars from a country I never even heard of and all I have to pay is 189.00,just think of all the model T,s I can buy. Fritz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rose on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

I am sure that they want the money by Western Union. I would send it immediately because this can not be a scam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 10:45 am:

It IS a scam because $189 normally brings at least $20 million from that same country.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill dugger on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 11:29 am:

Fritz: Did you get your money yet or are they just processing the paper work..If you sent a Moneygram, for the $189.00 that shortens the turn around time. Keep us posted on the results.. I hope you sent the ID or passport photo!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration