Old Photo - Get Off My Lawn!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Get Off My Lawn!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 10:09 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Conte on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 11:14 am:

Another good caption

Wanna make somethin of it!
or
You gotta problem!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 01:06 pm:

"Whater you lookin at"
"Take a picture it'll last longer"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 01:18 pm:

"You tellin me side curtains are for pussys"?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 01:21 pm:

Dave,

As in "cats" I hope?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 01:36 pm:

Hmmm Jerry. Perhaps there are regional differences in word meanings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 02:28 pm:

What'dya mean, a "Mobile Cat-House Service" won't make it in these parts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 02:55 pm:

Dave,

Some words have universal meanings...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 03:04 pm:

What do you mean you lost the keys

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 03:21 pm:

Pussy as in wousie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Mackinnon on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 03:24 pm:

"What the he** are "MTFCA Judging Standards"

"My tires are muddy, huh, would you like to eat some mud?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 04:43 pm:

I don't care if it's 90 degrees out here--I'm a leavin' MY side curtains on!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 06:24 pm:

Looks like a patriotic "we can take it" stance with those big flags on the radiator!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 07:35 pm:

Merica! Calvin Coolidge Rules.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 08:00 pm:

You got it right Gary. Thanks. I'm heading to Michigan next month. I'll be sure not to call anyone a pussy while I'm there, especially because they're better armed than me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 08:11 pm:

He acts like a tough guy, but look at those goose bumps on his arms. Dean

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 10:48 am:

Dave,

"I'm heading to Michigan next month. I'll be sure not to call anyone a pussy while I'm there..."

That's wise.

Welcome, and have a great time in Michigan! Be sure to visit the Piquette Plant if you've not already done so.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John H. Nichols on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 12:48 pm:

What are you doing, writing a book?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 05:46 pm:

Thanks Jerry. I will be at the MTFCI Can Am tour next month. I plan to make my first visit to the Gilmore Car Museum on the way back. I have been to Piquette before but want to go back. I will go now that you reminded me.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration