21 inch Buffalo wire wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 21 inch Buffalo wire wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garry Potter on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 08:23 am:

I have an excellent set of 21 inch Buffalo wire wheels with tires that are currently on my brass Model T car. I am thinking of selling and need to know a price per wheel. I will be replacing these 21 inch wheels with the proper 30 inch Buffalo wire wheels.
Your advice and recommendations are appreciated
Thanks
garrypotter@rogers.com Garry 705 487-1788

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 09:05 am:

I am interested. Would you have any pictures you could post? Are these pin drive?
Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garry Potter on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 07:08 am:

John
Give me a call to discuss
Thanks
Garry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 06:03 am:

Garry

After thinking about the 21" wheels long and hard, I have decided I will pass.
Thanks for being willing to discuss options with me.
I wish you many happy miles on your 30" Buffalo wheels!
Thanks,
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garry Potter on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 09:03 am:

John
Thanks for your courteous reply. I have ordered all white tires for the 30 inch Buffalo and will be removing the 21 inch Buffalo from the car and put into storage.
I also have a perfect set of 30 inch disc wheels that I will sell at some time....maybe take all the wheels to Hershey

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration