Things that you don't normally see so many of at once. (PART TWO)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Things that you don't normally see so many of at once. (PART TWO)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 02:24 pm:

Manifold blessings. How many do you think is in this pile?m

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 02:45 pm:

Close to 50?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 02:47 pm:

@35,but how many are straight?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 02:52 pm:

You'll have twice as many if you let me try to straighten them. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 03:41 pm:

I get 37.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 03:53 pm:

I would get exhausted trying to count them all.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 03:55 pm:

Richard, Confucius say, "Man who stand in front of bus get run down feeling."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 03:56 pm:

With 15 million T's built, that doesn't even register !

Keep digging ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 04:25 pm:

I recently took half that many to the scrap depot !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 05:14 pm:

I took my old one to the scrap yard and when I tossed it out of my truck, it actually broke in half.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 05:31 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 05:32 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 07:46 pm:

Steve, if you took half that many to the scrappers, you should know how many is in my pile just by multiplying your number by two. :-)

Nobody has guessed the correct number yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Mokelumne Hill, Calif. on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 07:50 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 07:50 pm:

Holy crap that's a lot of straightening to do!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 07:51 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 08:33 pm:

Too easy to count the number. Someone calculate the cubic feet of atmosphere that went through all of them while they were being used ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 09:07 pm:

Was there a good straight one in the bunch?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 10:09 pm:

And is there one with decent threads? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 10:35 pm:

Funny Tom !

I believe I had near 20 in the back of the truck along with about 1300 lbs. of "beyond usefulness" T parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 10:43 pm:

32 the terms carbon footprint comes to mind. Al Gore's probably pukin' on his shoes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 11:23 pm:

38 1/2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 03:20 am:

I count 42, twice. FWIIW.
Could I get the third one from the left? No! Your other left!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Doty New Salisbury, IN on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 08:05 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera in the U.P. of MI. on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 09:26 am:

I got the answer by simply counting the individual ports and dividing by four. Simple! But I'm not giving the answer away...............

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 07:40 pm:

Nobody wins the prize. There were 43, which represents .00028% of the entire production. There was one rather straight one and several with nice threads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 07:53 pm:

I count 43...what is the prize?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 08:00 pm:

43? That was gonna be my answer but I didn't see the 11 off to the one side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 08:41 pm:

Tim, you win a bent manifold with bad threads. I can send it out c.o.d. for postage on Monday. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 09:32 pm:

I'm getting exhausted just reading this thread!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 09:40 pm:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration