Old Photo - Before There Was Imodium

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Before There Was Imodium
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 10:28 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 11:14 am:

The guy on the left just split the sidewalk and the guy on the right just caught a whiff...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 09:51 pm:

Split the side walk? Never heard that one before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 10:34 pm:

Just shows to go ya, you can learn all kinds of stuff here on the Forum. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 10:40 pm:

My dad used to say that about a good healthy one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 11:45 pm:

Thanks, Jay.

"Split the sidewalk" is new to me too...

: ^ )

Keith

(still chuckling)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 12:15 am:

Ok so I almost split my side laughing reading, then looking at the photo again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 12:17 am:

Amazing what a universal language is spoken from the posteriors of man.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 01:23 am:

Who keeps count??? Read an article a few days ago. It stated the average human will have FOURTEEN of those 'events' each day.... (Wondering if the sometimes 'flatulence sounds' from my C-Pap mask should count????)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 01:31 am:

Not if you wear the C-Pap mask on your face, but if you wear it on........well,........never mind.......

(.....this thread is going nowhere, right?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 07:57 am:

Going nowhere?
It happens in the best of families.
http://media.photobucket.com/user/mckaitheartist/media/image001.jpg.html?filters[term]=did prince philip fart&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 08:03 am:

Try this link instead. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XapPSEZYUf0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 09:06 am:

It's going "south"!! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin Konrad on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 11:38 am:

My guess is that 'It's in the wind'.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 04:16 pm:

Take a tip from Barney the dinosaur:

"Sharing is caring" !!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 05:35 pm:

only 14? Is that all?
let me get ahold of my aunt's deviled eggs and I will "blow" that number thru the roof!.:-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration