Left hand ruckstell shifter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Left hand ruckstell shifter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Seager on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 02:29 pm:

Has anyone put a left hand shifter in with sure stop brakes? Any pictures would be great. Thanks Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 05:44 pm:

It goes in there just fine. No pics handy, but there were not any conflicts or complications.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Elliott, Tigard, OR on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 06:10 pm:

Mine had a left hand shifter when I put my Discs brakes on my car. Here is a picture. Sorry it's not a better picture. You can see the master cylinder and the bracket which is L shaped that mounts in the same place as the master cylinder bracket. That bracket supports one end of the shifter shaft and there is also a mount on the under side of the frame. I hope this helps

shifter bracket

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration