1926-27 Tudor Welting Question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1926-27 Tudor Welting Question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 05:27 pm:

Before I began sripping the paint in the interior of the body, I noticed some welting between the dash and body and the inside of the door. I prematurely threw the stuff on the dash away thinking that it would come with the upholstery kit - I found out today that it doesn't. Can anyone tell me what diameter it is? Also, are there any other places that might have welting between the inside body panels? My car came without much interior, so I do not have much to go on. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 12:25 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charlie haeckel on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 01:13 pm:

I think my interior is stock and it measures just under 3/16. sent you a pm

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration