Wishbone nuts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Wishbone nuts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 10:37 pm:

I can't seem to find new wishbone nuts too bolt to the perch with any of the suppliers. Am I missing something? Can someone provide a supplier? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 11:05 pm:

I might have some good orginals

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 11:10 pm:

T-3821B Perch nut(taper)for the under axle wishbone. T-3821 for the '19 and earlier. Lang's uses Ford part numbers, they have 'em Mac's doesn't use Ford numbers any more,you have to search a cross reference.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 10:19 am:

Dan, don't you mean T-3821 for '18 and earlier?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 10:25 am:

We make the 3821-b also have t-3821 in stock, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 10:44 am:

Would be looking for nuts for a1923

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 11:43 am:

Got it thanks for the help

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 11:50 am:

815-633-7244 Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration