Is one missing??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Is one missing??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 11:37 am:

The last Vintage Ford i have is Jan/Feb so i think i'm missing one or two?? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 11:38 am:

Just the March/April issue. I just got mine in Hillsboro, MO last week. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 12:04 pm:

Thank's Mark!! Hope springs eternal.Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 12:10 pm:

Bud - I got mine a few days ago....Tuesday, maybe?

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 10:44 pm:

Keith,I thought maybe the tire story was in the latest and i can't find it? When do we hear from The Henry Ford about The O.C.F.?? Did you and Rob ever go to have a look at the racer?? Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 11:14 pm:

Bud - Yes, Bob Coiro's article on Tires is in the latest issue of The Vintage Ford: the March / April issue. We won't hear about the OCF until late May or June. I'm not sure which racer your referring to, but Rob and I never discussed looking at a racer that I remember. However, relying on my memory could be dangerous! :-)

Stay warm.....

Keith

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration