OT A model T NOT !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT A model T NOT !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John H. Nichols on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 08:55 pm:

Yesterday I finally went to look at a Model T that is inside an old barn. Once I got in the door and looked down the length of the barn, I was at once disappointed. I could tell that it was a Model A. Infact it was a model A pickup with the top cut off. When I opened the hood I was surprised how clean the engine looked. Has not
been started in about 11 years. Have photos, if any one is interested. Also there is a Jeep truck
with missing hood and fenders. Front grill is there. Looks like it has a Ford Flatrhead. Truck is outside. Also photos for those interested.

John

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration