Henderson Engines.... What did they do?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Henderson Engines.... What did they do?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Chapasko on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 10:12 am:

I see Henderson Engines in every type of vehicle. Any photographs of HENDERSON vechicles?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 10:52 am:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Sddsq4X8M

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 01:53 pm:

Henderson was a four cyl. motorcycle made by the shwinn bike company in chicago they stoped making them in 1931.my father and uncles grew up a mile away and went there all the time to watch them build bikes thru the windos. the motorcyles were built on the second floor. Hendersons were the best and fastest in there time. most police depts in ill. had them. it was very commen to use the engs. for midget racers and cut the trans off and use in small airplanes. mainly by Heath he was killed in one of his airplane nextdoor to the high school my dad went to my dad saw the wreakage. my 97 year old uncle still has 2 hendersons a 28 that needs parts and a 31 that still runs I ride it a little now he quit ridding motorcyles at 90!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration