Corvallis Oregon swap meet.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Corvallis Oregon swap meet.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Journey on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 02:39 pm:

I haven't been to the Corvallis swap meet in 5 or 6 years, so I got up at 4:45 this morning to make the 100 mile drive and get there soon after the gates open. I am of the belief that mornings were invented by some sadistic wierdo, so this is a big deal for me. Lol. Anyway, the parking lot was packed when I got there. But inside was a different story. There were many open spaces, and not much in the way of "T" parts. I did find a nice 50's Ford dump truck, and a great windshield frame of unknown origin for my speedster project.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration