Winter Fun In a T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Winter Fun In a T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 04:29 pm:

I was in a restaurant in town the other day and a stranger came up with this picture. I have no idea where it was. I would sure like to know some of the details. Note the SKIs on front and the CHAINS on the back. I believe that it is somewhere around a 13.

winter fun

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 04:36 pm:

We certainly jave become a bunch of softies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 06:21 pm:

Jes ve ave. Interestingly purposed vehicle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 06:31 pm:

What's up with the tank on top of the hood?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 07:07 pm:

I think that's a torpedo body and the tank on the hood is either extra fuel or repositioned supply...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 08:38 pm:

It's an auxiliary tank. Don't want'a be caught out on the tundra without juice-a-lene.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 04:03 pm:

I thought the tank might be to feed that oversize spot light. Have a hunch it was used quite a bit looking at the apparent animal hides on the back. That sign on the front looks like it's bent to fit the Vee'd radiator. Maybe to part the high snow drifts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Conklin on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 08:02 pm:

Do I see an extra strut between the front axle and the frame?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 11:51 pm:

Photo was discussed before - here is a clearer version.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/345188.html?1362335463

Hope you don't mind. When I look at a photo, my brain lets me know right away if I had previously seen it in the past. In this case, over two years have passed since I first saw that photo. If I could only figure out a way to make money from this "talent."

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration