Rhinebeck, NY Show and Swap

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Rhinebeck, NY Show and Swap
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Mackinnon on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 10:02 am:

Any MTFCA folks heading to Rhinebeck this weekend? Always a favorite for us. Over the years less of the early stuff on the field, but I guess that is the case in general terms anyway.

Always a good show and hoping to see a little more T activity this year..

Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 12:36 pm:

If it gets boring, head to Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome. If you like old stuff, you won't regret the trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 12:52 pm:

I can add to what Tim suggested. We went to Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome a few years ago on the way to the Vermont tour, and it was great!!!

They have a few Model T's and drive them together with their airplane skits. Wonderful!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Mackinnon on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 12:59 pm:

Thanks we do need to get to the Aerodrome.

The Rhinebeck meet is usually not boring though, I think it is one of the larger or maybe the largest one in the Northeast - kind of opens the season for us with Hershey closing it out. A good run from the central CT area - just about two hours of 45 - 55 MPH back roads; the Yukon is going this year though, because if you bring a car to the show you cannot get in before 8:00 AM and we lost too much time last year waiting in line to park on the show field. Not sure I would go that far in the Speedster, but Model As and others from my area routinely do the run.

I noted a couple of "T" focused vendors last year, hope they are there now that we had a plan and shopping list in place.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration