Rewooding-Cowl Width

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Rewooding-Cowl Width
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 02:14 pm:

1923 Touring: I am in the process of finally positioning the panel pillars. I measured the distance between the rear outer edges on the cowl and I came up with 37 3/4".I have seen posted as 38". Should I just shape the tops of the pillars to fit my cowl and then shape the top rail to fit?
Thank you--Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 11:11 pm:

go by the print and it will fit.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 09:16 am:

Charley;
I am using your measurements and every thing is, so far, so good.
Thank you--Paul

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration