Do you need any springs like these?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Do you need any springs like these?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 08:12 pm:

I needed one of these springs, so I went to my local coil spring maker and here is the deal he offered me;
one spring $60.00
Five springs $40,00 each
Twelve springs $25.00 each
As these prices are Canadian, I will offer them for these prices in $US, and I will make a little bit for my effort.
I want to firm up the order by Wednesday
And under NAFTA there are no duties applicable.
I would ship by mail, or I can hand them off at the Cochrane tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 10:23 pm:

Any interest?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 02:03 am:

Great offer guys!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 11:25 am:

What are they used for?
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 01:10 pm:

Norman
They are the the big springs on this version of "shock absorbers "

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 01:20 pm:

They look like springs for a "Float a Ford" shock absorber setup:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/221320.html?1309537451

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 01:40 pm:

I thought it was part of an old bicycle seat. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 02:12 pm:

Mark
Yes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 09:53 pm:

It looks interesting. I don't remember ever having seen a set like that.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 03:45 pm:

I have ordered the spring I need. The offer is no longer available

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration