Some things you do not see much of (NOS items)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Some things you do not see much of (NOS items)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 09:17 pm:

I have been going thru a bunch of T parts getting ready for the Petitt Jean swap meet in June. It will be at Morriliton Arkansas. I have found a bunch of NOS stuff. Even as long as I have been buying and selling T parts, there are some things I have never seen or seen many of in NOS condition. There are 3 NOS front crossmembers, I have never seen a NOS one before. There are also several radius rod sockets for the crankcase/oil pans in NOS condition. Never seen any of them before. I also have been trying to find a good useable pair of front spring mount U-bolts to use on my project. They are getting almost impossible to find. I found several NOS pairs today. There are lots more parts that I have not gone thru yet. I just thought it was neat to see this much NOS stuff at once.

nos 1

nos 2

nos 3

nos 4

nos 5

nos 6

nos 7

nos 8

nos 9

nos 10

nos 11

nos 12

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 11:28 pm:

WOW Donnie ! Hell of a bounty !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 11:40 pm:

Steve, I have not even scratched the surface yet. I do not have a clue what is still there ... There is supposed to be the entire Model T leftovers from the Eldorado Arkansas Ford Dealership that was bought about 30 or more years ago. But it is dumped in drawers, boxes, buckets, and mixed with old used stuff as well. There is at least 5 or more wheelbarrow loads of castle nuts, bolts, pins, ect scattered thru the place in tin cans or ???? I have received so many e-mails about this stuff I can not answer them all. I will be selling almost all of the stuff. I may start some classified sales soon, but not sure yet. Im just trying to figure it out as I go. I mostly posted the pics for the people who have never been to a big parts find... Its a feeling that is hard to describe ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 11:53 pm:

The nuts & bolts may be the best part. So many of the originals have been lost, thrown away, wrecked in removal, etc., that sometimes you have to fake it with modern ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 01:30 am:

Donnie,
Sell it all at once to Bob, he can deal with selling piece by piece!! Looks like you might have enough to start a T parts business!! (trouble is, you don't have any way of replacing the merchandise as it runs out! :-) )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 01:36 am:

Donnie, I'm in serious need for wishbone ball caps. If you are into shipping stuff, let me know what kind of $ you need, and send me 2 of them. Thanks

3712 Haven Glen Pl.
Sacramento, Ca. 95821

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 04:30 pm:

Donnie, would you be willing sell a pair of 26/27 spring perches and a set of 26/27 brake cams?

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 06:28 pm:

Everyone, I have been totally over run with e-mails to buy this stuff. "I should have known better" I am still trying to get most of it home before the swap meet in June. I will be offering some of it thru the forum as soon as I get time. I am saving all the e-mails and I will try my best to supply all the wants ... no guarantees ... Now with all that said, here are a few more pics of the other stuff from the last load. It must be the "devil in me" :-)

load 1

load 2

load 3

load 4

load 5

load 6

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 06:49 pm:

That is just supreme! I would not even begin to know where to start with all of that. Do you start picking out stuff for your self? Do you start finding places to put it all? Do you just get more? Oh my, I feel overwhelmed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 07:13 pm:

Looks like Christmas in April! Eventually I'd like to get ahold of some of those fender eye-bolts. Maybe some other "smalls" too. Wow what a find!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 07:34 pm:

one more pic that did not load ?? Kinda rough, but useable, set of 1911 Torpedo fenders. Already spoken for by a local club member... but still nice "eye candy" :-)

fenders

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Myers_____Pittsburgh, PA on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 08:16 pm:

I'd gladly take those two late-style radius rod "brackets" that rivet to the bottom of the oil pan if you want rid of them...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 08:20 pm:

I agree with Steve Jelf. Just sell me a bag of nuts and bolts and I'll figure out where they all go.

(Message edited by 404 not found on April 28, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 11:09 pm:

when do we get to see the $1.00 trailer.lol.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 11:11 pm:

"Already spoken for by a local club member..."

Donnie -- If you're referring to me, I can't use those. I need fenders for a '12 Torpedo, not an '11.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration