Truck for Trade

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Truck for Trade
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Dailledouze on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 03:22 pm:

I have a 1923 Model T flat bed stake truck that I would like to trade with someone for a Model T roadster pickup. I am seeking a correct roadster with the dealer option bed not a cut off touring. The truck is in good condition and runs well. Still needs a restoration but in general in nice shape. Seeking a pickup in similar condition. Please call Chris at: 903-819-1452

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 03:51 pm:

You may do better placing an ad in the classifieds. Also, it sounds like your flatbed is a TT. If it is you should say it is, and if it isn't you should say that. It'll avoid confusion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 04:56 pm:

Gee, from the other thread about P/Us becoming "hot" I thought maybe someone was trying to cash in, like; "53 Dodge P/U, runs, will trade for Brass T in similar condition"
:-)
Hmm, maybe I have to increase MY '53's insurance value, think I have at around $2K right now (and I thought that was high).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Dailledouze on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 05:17 pm:

Still looking, anyone tired of their pickup?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 07:59 pm:

Chris,

In my limited time around the T scene, a roadster pickup might
be considered on par with a suitcase full of gold bars.

A TT truck, on the other hand, might be considered on par with
a suitcase full of lead.

There are six of us that like TT trucks. Everyone else wants a
cute and go-fast T, espescially a roadster type. Sounds like a tall
order to work a trade.

This coming from a guy with two TT's and NONE of those cute,
go-fast drop-tops.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration