Out And About

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Out And About
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

Well, i finally got a chance to give the T a nice shakedown run after this long miserable winter. After rebuilding both the front and rear-ends, and thinking that i forgot everything i learned last year about driving my T, it seems all my fears were unfounded...:-) My T ran beautifully, and driving it was as natural as riding a bike...Life sure is good when you have a T in your life!..:-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnRSdq7wUNI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 09:43 pm:

Just the way a 24-25 roadster should look. Very nice. Sounds good too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 10:06 pm:

Thanks Steve, i really appreciate your comment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 10:27 pm:

Yours is a lovely car, John. Drive the wheels off it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 10:38 pm:

Mike, you are totally spot on!..When i first bought the car i was paranoid of hurting it. Now after owning it for over a year, i realize that it should be driven as it was intended...but can i still baby it on maintenance?..:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 10:49 pm:

Be my guest. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 08:45 am:

Perfect looking car John. Lot of driving and lots of maintenance. That's how I do it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 08:40 am:

John...baby it on maintenance? You Bet! Lord knows I do. I hear something that may not sound right...off it goes to someone who's smarter at these than me! When I come in from a run, if not every time, definitely every other time, up it goes on the lift for an inspection and a wipe down of the complete underside. Once a month the "real good one's", like the '15, '13 and soon the '12, will get polished also. They can make all the fun of me they want, but I like 'em clean and shiny top AND bottom! Not to mention making sure everything that's supposed to be tight is tight and cotters in place!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration