Royce Peterson Sr Obituary Minneapolis MN

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Royce Peterson Sr Obituary Minneapolis MN
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 03:27 pm:

Royce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 03:30 pm:

I knew Royce and Ann both, but this obit gives more information that I knew before. I did not know he was in the Navy in WW!!. He was a good friend and a great Ford man.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 11:51 pm:

At the tender age of 15 my family in 1959, was driving across the country in a 1929 Roll Royce. My father was collecting model t t's as well and we stopped at Mr Petersons home where he sold parts.

I remember him as very nice gentleman that took the time to explain to a typical teenager, things about the model t Ford.
To this day I still remember how kind and considerate he was to me.

RIP Mr Peterson,

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 03:44 am:

Condolences to all family members and T community
George n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 10:46 am:

The Good Lord keep you, Sir.
My condolences to the family.

Bob C.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration