Prest-O-Lite tank brackets?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Prest-O-Lite tank brackets?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 04:08 pm:

Does anybody have one of these type of Prest-O-Lite tank brackets that I can borrow? I'd like to try to make a set. Or does anybody have any they would be willing to sell?

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 10:20 am:

If anybody has a source for the wingnuts with the tall fins please let me know!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 11:26 am:

Keith, I will sell the set shown above. I want 100.00 plus shipping for them and either a short or long bottle. The set in the for ground may be NOS (not for sure), but it is missing one wing nut. Ill look in my bolts for a pair of high ear wing nuts. Ill include them if I have any. (50/50 chance) I would just sell the brackets by them selves but Ill never get rid of the bottles .. I did receive your e-mail about the brackets, but I have been totally overloaded with requests for the NOS stuff. Im just working it out a little at a time .... The set on the left has already sold ... e-mail dobro (at) artelco.com or PM a message ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 12:32 pm:

you can get the wing nuts off old pressure cookers.also with a little reshaping you can use them for valve cover nuts. Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Spainhower - Portland, Oregon on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 01:29 pm:

McMaster has the tall-ear wing nuts here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 03:25 pm:

I have two sets ,somewhere in my shop.I have not found where I Squireled them away yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 12:13 pm:

Donnie,

I have a couple of Prest-O-Lite B tanks like those shown but was curious what you were going to do with them.

One of them is a shorty but Western International will not fill them for me. I thought about putting one on the car as a dummy but I decided to use my gas lamps instead and they are now "shop art".

I get my filled Prest-O-Lite B tanks from the local AirGas Welding Supply on Hempstead Road here in Houston. They pull aside a couple of offset valve (Prest-O-Lites) B tanks for me when they see one and I swap them for an empty when I need it. Costs $23 for a filled B tank when you own the tank ($105).

The front right is a filled P-O-L "B" tank. I have one on the car and keep one in the shop to swap.

Ken in Texas

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration