More than Six Contact Points on Terminal

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: More than Six Contact Points on Terminal
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 06:39 pm:

Years ago, I remember the Model T supplies selling terminals with more than six contact points. Since I have installed turn signals and brake lights, the terminal gets rather loaded up in places and I wanted to add one, even though it isn't correct. They weren't in Lang's current catalog, so I called them today and Steve said that he never remembered selling them. Am I delusional or do you guys remember them being sold?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 06:41 pm:

Jim, go to a boat store, they have a lot of different ones.
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 10:04 pm:

Do like a previous owner of my 26 did !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 11:08 pm:

If you don't care about being period correct Mouser and other electronic suppliers sell modern terminal strips that look like this. They work well.

If you know someone with a router or are willing to do a little work with a handsaw you can make something like this for next to nothing. 6,7 or more terminals easily possible !

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration