Nice ride in a 15 this eve

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Nice ride in a 15 this eve
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

I almost forgot how nice a T could go down the road and ride very smooth, This eve Tim Wrenn stopped over with his 15 touring, went for a ride down the road and you would of thought you where in a modern car of how quiet it was and smooth. I have been in some real rattlers in my day and it was nice to go for a ride for a change in a nice one! Thanks Tim you made my eve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 08:34 am:

Joe, you're welcome, but like I said, half of that quietness came from your very capable hands! Thanks for compliment. I do love that car, even though she was my "problem child" at the outset. Good parenting always wins out, doesn't it!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration