I got a "free start"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: I got a "free start"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 07:52 am:

Driving home from Concord, New Hampshire in my '26 Model T coupe I stopped for gas and got a "free start" when done fueling. This now happens on a regular basis (about 40% of the time) since I did my complete overhaul.

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUYC2YxIFX8&feature=youtu.be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 08:24 am:

Fun isn't it!?! And sure saves ones arthritic hands and shoulders too!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 08:49 am:

Warren, you need to shoot one showing the switch, with the sound of the engine starting when it's turned.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 09:48 am:

No doubting thomas here,your word is good Warren!! Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 10:24 am:

Warren,

That is cool. I viewed your other video also.

Could you share with us how you mount your camera to take the video. Also, what kind of camera? The picture is very steady.

I drove my '14 to the office well before daylight this morning with the gas and kerosene lights. I wondered how I could take a video of that drive.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 01:38 pm:

Thanks to everyone, Steve that sounds like a great idea, I'll try it one of these days. Ken Parker, I use a GoPro Hero 3+ black, it's mounted to the out side of the drivers door, with a clamp sold by Amazon and I will be looking for your own video. I am still looking for a better location, because to me the inside of my T is to dark. I whole heartily agree with Tim, nothing like a free start to make your day. Bud, thank you for your words of encouragement.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration