Where Can I Find Top Irons and Bows for a 1911 T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Where Can I Find Top Irons and Bows for a 1911 T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Woolf on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 08:19 pm:

Hey guys,

I am looking for top irons and bows for my 1911 T.

Do you know who sells tops irons and bows for the early T's.

Thanks,

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 08:44 pm:

Hello Jim:
Gentleman named Bill on the West Coast builds excellent repro sockets. Bows and sockets can be purchased through the T vendors. I enjoy excellent service from both Synders and Chaffins.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 08:45 pm:

https://www.modeltford.com/model-t-parts/top/top-irons-and-bows/1909-1917-top-bo ws-and-irons/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 08:49 pm:

Sorry Jim....should have confirmed that it is sockets and not top support irons you're needing. If you are missing top support irons,you may need to find originals or fabricate these...please clarify.
Regards!
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Ninedorf on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 01:47 am:

I have some roadster or some touring top bows, don't know what year they are. See pics below.Model T Roadster top bows

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 02:42 am:

Talk to John Boorinakis at John's enterprises, you can find him on the parts suppliers page linked from the MTFCA home page. He has all the specs and does excellent work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 09:49 am:

My brother Jon makes the 1911 wood bows from the Ford drawings. Contact him at 716-499-7255 if you're interested.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration