Now I know where our Ts are going

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Now I know where our Ts are going
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 08:51 am:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3048655/More-chitty-chitty-bang-bang-old -banger-Dealer-ditches-modern-cars-booming-business-vintage-Model-Ts-no-road-tax -MOT-cheaper-run.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 09:27 am:

It's been a few years Jim!! Nice post but i would have guessed the Curved Dash Olds as the truely first mass produced?? Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 01:05 pm:

Interesting. I would like to see the statistics on how many T's leave the U.S. and how many ever make it back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 02:29 pm:

What in the hambone is a MOT?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter C. Strebeck on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 02:31 pm:

MOT = Ministry Of Transport

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 03:20 pm:

Lots of folks confuse mass production, interchangeable parts and moving assembly line all the time. Oldsmobile did mass production, Colt Firearms showed the value of interchangeable parts, and the Model T and the Highland Park Plant introduced the moving assembly line modification of mass production using interchangeable parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Olsen 40 miles west of chicago on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 03:20 pm:

More specifically, the MOT checks emissions, general repair of the car, lights. Basically is it safe to be on the road.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration