Strombeg OF on Ebay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Strombeg OF on Ebay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Magee - SJ, CA on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 11:36 am:

Hi,

I noticed this on Ebay. I have no connection to this item.

Tom

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRASS-STROMBERG-OF-Carburetor-Model-T-Ford-original-stra ight-through-carb-/321733182678?hash=item4ae8cac4d6&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Magee - SJ, CA on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 11:38 am:

Wish I could type better.

That should be a Stromberg OF

Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 02:34 pm:

I think this is the 2ed time listed for that carb. In my OP the starting price is maybe more then a bit high. If I remember reading it before, it has no work done on it other then cleaning the outside.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration