Six years in the making but they are on the front!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Six years in the making but they are on the front!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Melbourne Florida on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 07:19 pm:

It has taken me six years from I first bought the Hasslers to getting them on. On Tuesday I will get the rear ones on. <maybe>

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 07:26 pm:

Ya just don't rush a masterpiece!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 08:31 pm:

Will, looks nice, good job. Now, with all the experience you have I see the next ones taking no longer than 4 years at most .... :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 10:35 pm:

After you get them all on, do some driving and let us know whether they improve the ride. I've never driven a car with them.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration