Can't get my pics to upload

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Can't get my pics to upload
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daryl Miles on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 12:17 am:

Troubleshoot page was no help in this case,,,,so,,,now what?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 12:23 am:

Daryl,
Most likely the photo files are too large. The max file size is 194KB. There are a ton of ways to resize photos, if you need help just ask.

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 12:29 am:

Make a copy of your picture. (You want to keep the full size original.) Resize the copy to no more than 250 KB. Click the Upload Attachment button below, click Browse, select your copy, and click Upload. Done. You can post multiple pictures, but the preview will show only two or three at a time. Not to worry. All of them will appear in the final post.

Resized copy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 12:39 am:

There was no formal announcement, but the size limit has been raised. This was resized to the new limit, 250 KB.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daryl Miles on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 01:29 am:

Thanks for the the tips! I'm spoiled on the click-n-post! What a great ride Jeff! I'm still green about the "T", but is that a '14 Roadster? seriously,,,guessing and hoping correct? Roadster had the drop-top, and the Coupe was not???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 07:41 am:

That's a '15 Daryl. Good guess though!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By samuel pine on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 08:03 am:

Steve you amaze me with this new 21 century stuff.
god bless my square base black phone god bless
my brownie camara. So why cant this site just
do it automatically like other sites??????

ole fart sam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By samuel pine on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 08:06 am:

Oh I forgot Steve, whats ya doing with short
sleeves on, flowers ah bloommin ?? went to
get gas yesterday (no curtins) frozzen to death.
Ya warming= May 1st????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 08:18 am:

Easy 14-15 ID tips. 1914: Carbide headlights, rear fenders stick straight out in back. 1915: Electric headlights with brass rims, rear fenders curve down behind the wheel. There are other clues but those are the two that smack you right in the eyes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 10:21 am:

Samuel!i have been trying to figure it out for a couple of years now,i just gave up. Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 11:23 am:

I keep telling folks who have trouble with this to have some kid teach them how. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 12:02 pm:

December 1914 built runabout:

Another 1915 runabout:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill dugger on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 12:22 pm:

Samuel Pine: Look closely at the photo of Steve and you see he has his tape measure on his bib overalll's.Steve never home without it. He has that to measure the object to see if it fit his project area. He might measure time with it. I visited there in May of 2012 and he has the projects galore. Not enough hours in the day for him. He is a big eater also, as the day I stopped there I agreed to take him to lunch, glad it as a buffet lunch,good eater. Steve just kidding you. Had a good visit and saw his cars and when we went to town we took his touring and sped off to town. I later left for Lawton, OKLA, to visit a friend, and he has since passed away.

Bill d

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 02:48 pm:

Royce-
I thought that in Dec 1914 the 1914 style body was still used and the 1915 "cowl" style body came in late Jan 1915. It would not surprise me to see straight rear fenders on and early 1915.

I like that stubby B tank on the second photo.

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 09:35 pm:

What if nothing else happen if you click browse

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration