Otis at the annual KidsFest

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Otis at the annual KidsFest
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Sunday, May 03, 2015 - 10:45 am:

Each year in Conroe, Texas we have a "KidsFest" for the area kids with free rides, music, water slide, food, etc. Not many of the crowd has ever seen a car that had to be cranked to start so there are always lots of questions. I was asked several times, "How did you get the car here on the town square?". "Well, I drove it here, how else?" Anyway, was lots of fun. One of the local cops always plays the part and "arrested" several guys as part of the "show". Under the woody you can see Bob as he's adjusting the muffler bearings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, May 03, 2015 - 12:18 pm:

That's a great thing to do. I love the Woodie but would take the T first.

Thanks for all of you that do those things. Some of the youngsters will remember that fondly for a long time.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rose on Sunday, May 03, 2015 - 12:30 pm:

Do his muffler bearings look like this?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration