Backrest spring for a 1922 Roadster ??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Backrest spring for a 1922 Roadster ??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Greifhahn, Elmwood Park IL on Sunday, May 03, 2015 - 09:41 pm:

I am repairing and replacing the tackstrip and upholstery in my 1922 Roadster. Will be using kits supplied by Clastique. Is there supposed to be a backrest spring??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, May 03, 2015 - 10:02 pm:

I think so. Call Snyder's and they can get you one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Greifhahn, Elmwood Park IL on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 12:31 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By P.J. Thiessen-Elkhorn NE. on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 07:49 pm:

Yes there is a back spring for your car...it mounts to the wood before the upholtery goes on!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 09:25 pm:

Depending on how tall or round you are, if you fit with the old seat/padding you may want to consider just plywood backing with a foam pad. A number of people ask after the fact how to get more room in the seat area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Greifhahn, Elmwood Park IL on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 12:50 pm:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration