Yesterday, a good friend and I got almost all of the trim, steering column, dash, splash shields and fenders primered for new paint.
Today was spend working on the rear windows, putting in new bumpers, a new regulator and window rubber. Today was a lot of modifying new parts to fit an old system. I couldn't find any rivets for the rear window bumpers locally that were 5/32" and 3/4" long, so after I cut off the rivets, I decided to tap the holes and, since my car is Canadian, use square drive 3/4" screws to mount the bumpers. If I do find the correct rivets, it will be an easy transfer.
The next thing I had to do was to expand the distance of the roller arm. The spacing is too close between the roller arm and the window, causing the arm to rub on the window. Several years ago, I had made an alteration to the right rear regulator, which meant grinding off the roller, tapping it, and putting a screw and nuts in as spacers. I really wanted to find a good used one rather to spend the time altering this one, but was unable to locate one, so I bought a repop. Though this has three mounting holes, I really believe that the rest of the hardware is for a Model A, which is why the spacing is incorrect. With that done, the inside of the car is ready for new paint.