A Good Use of Old Flywheel Spools

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: A Good Use of Old Flywheel Spools
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Monday, May 04, 2015 - 02:00 am:

As I am cleaning out extra parts that I had saved from the tranny rebuild that I no longer need, I found a good use for the old flywheel spools. My 9-yr-old daughter has an extensive Lalaloopsy collection. These are little plastic action figures that are mostly girls and are supposed to be "sewn." They have buttons for eyes and yarn for hair.

Keeping with the sewing theme, I thought that she could use them for chairs. She didn't think too much of the idea until I had painted them - then she wanted to use them! Here are some photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Monday, May 04, 2015 - 08:20 am:

Nice. I like them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Monday, May 04, 2015 - 12:09 pm:

Good for you, Jim! ...this is why little girls love their Daddies! My "little girl" will be 39 this year and still brings up the "...remember when you..." memories. Savour the moments!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Monday, May 04, 2015 - 08:12 pm:

No doubt you are no. 1 dad.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration