1924 Runabout Dimentions

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 1924 Runabout Dimentions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TT on Monday, May 04, 2015 - 12:45 pm:

Hi all

I am from the UK and my model T runabout will be delivered in a few weeks, unfortunately the person i am buying from is away fr a few weeks and had a couple of questions regarding dimensions, so I can prep an area.

Just looking for Length, Width and height, think its about 140 inches long, 65 wide, but all help appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Mokelumne Hill, Calif. on Monday, May 04, 2015 - 04:49 pm:

Here's dimensions for a '24 touring, should be close.
Dimensions: 11ft 2-1/2in long; 7ft high (top up); 99in wheelbase; 56in track

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Monday, May 04, 2015 - 08:17 pm:

The 56" track translates to 67-1/2" wide from hub cap to hubcap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TT on Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 07:54 am:

Brilliant thanks all

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration