Found on CL Fordor in Wisc

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Found on CL Fordor in Wisc
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 07:00 am:

I found this on CL, I have no connection to it, just thought someone here might.

http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/5008232826.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 11:22 am:

Not 26. It is of the 23-25 style.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 11:37 am:

One door and the rear window panel look to be aluminum. Do you suppose it came from the factory like that? Dale is correct on the years.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 11:51 am:

A second look suggests a low cowl which would make it an early version of that body. 1923. These 24-25 Tudor cowls look much different.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Conte on Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 01:07 pm:

I need drivers side door glass for my Fordor but I can see that one is toast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 01:37 pm:

Mike, you probably wouldn't have liked the plate glass. :-) Looking at your Fordor in your Profile picture really shows the difference in cowls.

Rich

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration