Speedster engine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Speedster engine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 10:32 am:

Jeff Kern, a friend of mine in Ohio, wanted me to post these pictures of his beautifully rebuilt engine (courtesy of Joe Bell). It's a 1914 motor and going into a speedster project he is currently working on. Maybe we'll see the finished project at the OCF in Dearborn this September?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Bright from Central NC on Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 11:13 pm:

wow... that engine is beautiful.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 10:44 am:

Beautiful engine!

What was done to the valve covers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 12:19 pm:

I believe Jeff told me he had them copper plated; I think he may have done it himself with one of those home kits. Not correct, but I really like the way it looks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 03:26 pm:

It sure will not be last in line on a tour with all the goodies inside.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration