Will Sure Stop brakes work with Hassler Shocks

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Will Sure Stop brakes work with Hassler Shocks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 09:47 am:

Will Sure Stop brakes work with Hassler Shocks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 10:32 am:

Not enough room for the Hassler bracket which overhangs the drum.

AC type small drum brakes will clear, but the disc drum is just too large.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 11:13 am:

Thanks Dan, Iv sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 04:06 pm:

That's what I ran into when my disc brakes were installed. I had a full set of pancake Hasslers, but they wouldn't fit. Fortunately, I have another car they will go on.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration