Morning Walk

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Morning Walk
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 11:28 am:

Here's where we drive our T or other old car for a walk almost every morning.
Nice way to start the day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 11:38 am:

There is nothing I would love more than to blast across that at full throttle in the old Century Arabian.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul O'Neil, Fullerton, CA, USA on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 11:39 am:

It sure looks great!

Vintage Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 12:33 pm:

I can't see past the second growth cedars growing next to the house so I'll just have to watch the squirrels tease the dogs... ;)

Walking? You aren't wasting heart beats are you? You are only issued "X" amount when you are born.

Nice view Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 12:35 pm:

It doesn't always look this calm.
Boat races once a year and there are a couple seaplanes based there.
The prop on a seaplane howling is music to my ears!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 12:38 pm:

Hey John,
When I exercise regularly my heartbeat stays below 60 so it all evens out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 12:51 pm:

So if that is where you drive your T does it have pontoons on it? :-) But I shouldn't make fun of you if that's where you walk also because I've only known of one other person who could walk on water.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 01:56 pm:

I have a special T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 01:58 pm:

Is your T for one of Jerry's kids? It's obviously built for YOU "Bob"!!

What about Bob is my all-time favorite movie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 02:29 pm:

the only improvement to your picture I can think of would be a nice steamboat Launch on the water, with a canopy!steamboat on Sacramento delta

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 07:54 pm:

David, that is one cool boat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 08:23 pm:

That boat would look good on anybody's lake!
Steam engines are cool in any car, boat, train popcorn machine or anything else.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 08:25 pm:

I believe Frank Harris from Long Beach California has the steam boat like that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 08:26 pm:

I would vote for Steam. Nice photos and nicer Boat.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 09:21 pm:

Is that John Fay's boat ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 09:35 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 02:58 am:

Burger,
Hmm, not certain, it's a Rose Hull, and the photo was taken at the 2013 California Delta steamboat meet.
Here's another pic from the same meet, with this boat and Gary Smith's Carol Ann, also a Rose Hull.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration