Any demand for Fordson mag ring?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Any demand for Fordson mag ring?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 01:05 pm:

Helping my dad clean house.

Have a real nice Fordson mag ring - very good condition with windings and wrappings intact. Also nice and oily/greasy - has not sat outside. Have not tested it for continuity.

Any demand for this?

Also, was the same field coil used for all 1917 through 1927 Fordson "F" ignition systems or were there changes/differences?

Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 06:24 pm:

Could try putting it in the Classified section Erik you might get more response.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 08:20 pm:

Erik, go to www.thefordsonhouse.com. They sell parts for Fordson tractors. A few years ago I had a Fordson mag ring and contacted them. I sent them a pic of what I had and asked if they wanted to buy it. They gave me around 50.00 for it as I remember.
Your looks to be a good rebuildable ring like mine was.

Call or email them they can help you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 09:23 pm:

Thanks, John.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration