Wiring harness install

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Wiring harness install
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 04:11 pm:

Can someone post a picture of which way the wiring harness goes on the porcelain posts from the coil box inside the engine compartment for the early brass cars? In other words, does is matter which way the "flag" ends point? I've tried it both ways (flag pointing up, flag pointing down) and it changes the look each way. It's not a big deal I suppose, but I like to do things the correct way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 04:42 pm:

This is an original 1915 photo made in 1915 to show an accessory starter added to the T. You can see part of the apparatus on the right side of the firewall.

Anyway, the timer harness terminals are wired with the wire up, over the coil box posts. Seems the right looking method.

Another photo of same '15, same photo shoot, showing parts of the front of the chassis too.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration