Early Ford Employees

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Early Ford Employees
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Balough on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 06:05 pm:

I thought this would be interesting.employees

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 06:12 pm:

"Early Ford Employees"...I thought those were the folks who went to work at the 4:00 AM shift!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Skingley ......Westland, Michigan on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 06:52 am:

Interesting Bruce........I wonder where and why they were all together...for photo........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 07:41 am:

Copy of the original photograph.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 09:36 am:

The hair cuts are back in style.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Balough on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 02:22 pm:

A few things I came across today. P.E. Martin's Obituary, Oct. 9, 1944pe martinpe martin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Balough on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 02:24 pm:

And the other half.pepe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Balough on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 02:31 pm:

A Party for John Wandersee.j wj w

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 03:24 pm:

Bruce - Thank you for posting these pictures and related information on those early Ford employees. I personally find early Ford history very interesting.

Could you imagine what it would be like to see how a typical day was in the Piquette Plant? Watching production, maybe seeing Henry walk through the plant, the Model T design skunk works on the back end of the third floor....

Those of you who haven't yet visited the Piquette Plant should really do it some day.

Keith

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration