Franken-T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Franken-T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daryl Miles on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 12:12 am:

Boss said "Build a Speedster, here's some parts"Start here, just push "Play"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 03:04 am:

You're gonna need more. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Mackinnon on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 08:07 am:

Well, I keep planning to build a traditional hot rod with the '32 Ford grill and shell I earned after a couple of days helping split firewood out on a small farm a family friend owned when I was 14. Nearly 40 years later I should probably think about starting it sometime...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 08:43 am:

Nice steering wheel. Looks like a malleable iron spider 1912-19 style. Is it a 15" OD wood rim?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 09:47 am:

Hey, dont laugh. I talked to a fellow about buying the TT chassis I now have , agreed to buy it and was going to pay for it that friday. $200 bucks.
Well, on the way home I stopped at another friends house and told him of my big purchase and he said he had a steering wheel and a coil box. Well the wheel is on the truck but the coil box was just a rusty piece of tin. 20 bucks. So I can say, I started with just a steering wheel. At least as far as money spent goes for sure.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration