Master vibrator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Master vibrator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim B Boyer on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 02:32 pm:

Andre,
I should of sent a picture. Here are two pictures. The concern I have is where the adjusting screw meet's the vibrator mechanism. There seams to be no direct connection like you would have on a regular ford coil.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 03:00 pm:

Jim,
I think You have the same problem as I have, to make it buzz right you will need new points.

Good luck

Andre
belgium

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration