Early mentions of T's in the media

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Early mentions of T's in the media
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 08:24 pm:

Having followed Rob's penchant for digging up articles about the K, I decided to share this. Not as intersting, but neat. I was reading a book on the history of Londonderry, NS today. Mention was made of the first automobile in that town being a Ford T, 1911. The driver, being unfamiliar with the gears, backed it off a bridge and was killed. I have some more mentions of early NS. I will see what I can find

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 08:28 pm:

http://ns1758.ca/auto/automobiles.html

Found it!!! A neat read if you have the time. While south of the border you folks were gearing up your motor madness, there was still a huge resistance to it here!!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration