Old Photos- 05 Some TT's and T trucks in Oz.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photos- 05 Some TT's and T trucks in Oz.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 05:27 am:

Caption- "Children seated on the back of a truck parked in front of Koonibba Children's Home, South Australia,"

Caption- "Family outing in an open sided truck at Mt Crosby ca. 1930"

Caption- "Ford truck with patriotic decoration, Clermont, Queensland, 1918"

Caption-"Ken Hendren of Peachester district and his cream truck with passengers near Black Flat, ca 1930"

Caption- "Military T line-up"

Caption- "Australian Flying Corps Sopwith Pup biplane C526 tied down on the back of a truck on a field at Wyton, England, 1917"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manuel Voyages, ACT Australia on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 05:42 am:

Keep up the good work Dane. I am enjoying those old pics.
Is that a white tyre on the running board of the brass T in pic 5?

Manuel in Oz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 07:33 am:

Thanks for the great pics, Dane. I like the auxiliary petrol tank in the second photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 09:28 pm:

great pics. I didint know a t would carry that much! I wonder if the passengers signed insurance wavers?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration