Loosing my mind

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Loosing my mind
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 10:16 am:

I thought I was the only one loosing his mind by building a wooden Model T but look what I just found on Ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121645772098?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STR K%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Enjoy

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Prideaux Margaret River West Oz on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 10:23 am:

I wonder if he takes that lot out in the rain?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 10:27 am:

That is incredible. I like a little woodwork but WOW!!! As far as loosing one's mind, I'm glad mine went first.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 11:04 am:

That looks like a lot of fun. Nothing wrong with being creative with the skills you have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 08:55 pm:

I would say thats what you would do in the old days, build what you want with what you have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 12:40 pm:

I'd bet in the rain that old Ford can reach "warp speed" pretty fast! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 10:18 pm:

Here's one listed on the Portland Or Craigs list;
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/5014801402.html
While not a T but a hot rod, it's in the same wood working skill group.
The seller of the ebay one must have family in Vancouver BC! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 12:25 am:

I didn't show my "Woody" at the start of this tread.
Here a few photos.
Enjoy

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 04:18 am:

I hope his brother is the Orkin Man.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 12:05 pm:

Andre; I would have to find a know-it-all at a car show and tell him all of the really old Model "T's" were made that way because they hadn't learned how to make the bodies out of metal yet! Of course to make it believable I would have to paint the frame to look like wood grain:-) very nice job!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration