First time under own power since the 50's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: First time under own power since the 50's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 09:30 pm:

Got the Tudor out and running today , took for a quarter mile ride with my boys :-) I obviously need to learn how to drive her properly , but it was a blast . No idea how to post video , but here's some pics , boiled linseed oil on most of it for now :-)TudorTr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dylan Thomas Wills on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 10:56 pm:

Looks great! I think the mostly original look is best, personally.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 11:12 pm:

Thanks , it's completely as found except for a new wiring harness , Goodyear tires are made in chile , and a carb rod from langs , running Ron Patterson coils and hopefully soon a rebuilt nh from Stan Howe . Got the honeycomb radiator from eBay , no leaks :-) and still need to do interior , replace glass etc.. We love it !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 11:13 pm:

Thanks , it's completely as found except for a new wiring harness , Goodyear tires are made in chile , and a carb rod from langs , running Ron Patterson coils and hopefully soon a rebuilt nh from Stan Howe . Got the honeycomb radiator from eBay , no leaks :-) and still need to do interior , replace glass etc.. We love it !!T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dylan Thomas Wills on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 02:18 am:

Super! Who made your honeycomb radiator? I'm fixing up a Peerless honeycomb radiator for our '14. They are neat old accessories.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 08:05 am:

I'm not sure , no tag on it that I can see , I like the look of them as well , am probably going to buy a bergs next , but this one was 129.00 on eBay vs 850.00. , took a chance and lucked out With no leaks , still haven't driven far so if if I have any troubles with this one it'll have a bergs on it for sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 09:15 am:

Always gladdens my heart to hear of another T on the road !! Congratulations!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 09:22 am:

She looks great, thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Mackinnon on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 09:28 am:

Great looking car, Travis!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 11:28 am:

I like your choice. Looks like Great fun.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 08:29 pm:

Thanks guys !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 10:09 am:

How do you post videos ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 10:11 am:

You can put your video on Youtube, then post a link to it here on the forum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Mewzu8g0I

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Monday, May 11, 2015 - 07:29 pm:

Thanks , will give it a shot

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration